1,060 sq. ft.
3-night minimum stay
Luna Place – Walk to Old Town and Downtown
Completely refurbished 1926 craftsman home in historic downtown Albuquerque, within walking distance to old Route 66, Old Town, and the Convention Center.
Two bedrooms, two baths, complete kitchen, open living space, screened porch, and landscaped patio. Offstreet parking.
Three blocks from grocery store and just a short walk to restaurants, theatre, shopping, museums, music, galleries, movies, parks, farmer’s market, breweries, trains, and buses. Easy drive to the University of New Mexico, Nob Hill, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, National Hispanic Cultural Center, zoo, aquarium, botanical garden, and hiking and biking trails in the Rio Grande Bosque. Quick access to I-40 and I-25. Just 10 minutes from the airport.
Other things to note
Your hosts, Stephen and Karen, are retired professors who have lived in Albuquerque for over 20 years. They have chosen to live downtown because of its historic character, walkability, and urban lifestyle. Stephen is an avid photographer, and Karen writes, sews, and gardens. They travel extensively, staying mostly in neighborhood homes, and aim to make your stay in Luna Place a highlight of your time away.
We are delighted that you have chosen Luna Place as your home away. We want to make this property as nice as possible for all of our guests and our neighbors. For this reason, we ask that you respect the following rules.
- This is a non-smoking home. We appreciate your not smoking on the premises.
- The house is very nicely appointed and decorated. For this reason, we ask that you not bring pets on your trip.
- We want to make sure that everyone who stays here is appropriate for the size and location of this property, and we approve all tenants in advance. You are welcome to have a small number of guests during the day, but guests may not stay after 11:00 PM.
- Luna Place provides a quiet and relaxing environment and maintains a good reputation in the neighborhood. For this reason, we ask you not to have parties or special events such as weddings, receptions, reunions, graduations, etc., unless we have specifically approved these in advance.
- We have neighbors on all sides, including some elders and children. Please be respectful of our neighbors and avoid excessive noise. Please turn down the TV and music to a low level after 10:00 PM.
- We have worked hard to make this a safe property, but accidents can happen. You will need to be responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while you are here.
- With proper precautions, this is a safe neighborhood, and we have done everything we can to make Luna Place a secure property, including good locks on doors and windows, a security door, and security lights. We ask that you be vigilant and let us know if there is any suspicious activity. Please make sure to lock the doors and windows and turn on the security lights when you are gone. We encourage you to leave a light on in the house when you are gone at night. You will need to be responsible for any loss or damage of your own personal belongings or valuables.
- We want you to be comfortable here, but please be show a normal level of care and respect for the furnishings and equipment in the house.
- We have constructed a safe parking area off the street in the back of the property. Please use this area. You can easily park two cars there.
- You will find the house clean and attractive when you arrive. You will have clean linens upon your arrival. Please clean the house and wash the towels and linens during your stay if needed. We do not provide housekeeping services during your stay.
- Please put your garbage in the dark blue/black bin at the back of the house. Please separate out recyclables (paper, cardboard, aluminum foil, metal) and place those in the light blue recycling bin. Do not place glass with the other recyclables. There is a separate bin for that, and we will recycle your glass after you leave. Garbage is picked up at the curb on Wednesday mornings; we will put the bins out, but keep this in mind so that you can have your garbage taken on by then.
- The fireplace is not set up for fires, but you are welcome to use the electric log for atmosphere and heat if you wish.
- The basement is not available for guest access. Please keep the basement door locked.
- If you have any problems at all, please contact us, and we’ll do our best to help.